DIY: Play Make-Up

I found this idea on the lovely and addicting world of Pinterest.

This project is super easy and will definitely make your little girl feel pretty special.

All you need is:
~ nail polish (I bought the cheap stuff from Wal-Mart)
~ empty make-up containers


  Clean out your make-up containers with warm water and soap and dry them completely.

  Slowly fill the containers with nail polish.  
As the nail polish dries, it shrinks down quite a bit so I filled it all the way to the top of the silver lining.

To ensure the polish dries level, make sure the containers are lying completely flat on a hard surface





And that's it!  You're done!  I  let Karlie's make-up dry for 3 days before I showed it to her.  This will give it time for the fumes to go away and will ensure the polish is completely dried.



2 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

That is such a great idea! I must show this to my sister as she has a little princess who would love this pretend make-up.

I have posted about a few of my favourite pins on my blog so if you have 5 Minutes to spare please pop by! I would be honoured if you could also link up your post to my weekly Pinning and Singing Pinterest Linky Party as this post is just fabulous!

Best wishes and happy pinning!
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

Nancy said...

SO creative!