*Courtesy of allrecipes.com
For the muffins:
~ 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
~ 3/4 cup white sugar
~ 1/2 teaspoon salt
~ 2 teaspoons baking powder
~ 1/3 cup vegetable oil
~ 1 egg
~ 1/3 cup milk
~ 1 cup fresh blueberries
For the crumb topping:
~ 1/2 cup white sugar
~ 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
~ 1/4 cup butter, cubed (mine is usually room temperature)
~ 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease muffin cups or use muffin liners.
2. Muffins: Combine flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. Pour vegetable oil into a 1-cup measuring cup and then add the egg and enough milk to fill to the 1-cup mark. Mix this into the flour mixture. Fold in the blueberries.
3. Pour muffin mix into the muffin cups and set aside.
4. Crumb Topping: Using a fork, mix sugar, flour, butter, and cinnamon in a bowl. Sprinkle this mixture over the muffin batter before baking.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until done.