Misto-fied


I first heard about the Misto Gourmet Sprayer about 2 weeks ago.  It's a stainless steel bottle that you can pour your own olive oil into to use as cooking/baking spray.  You remove the top, pour in 1/2 cup of olive oil, replace the top, pump the lid until you feel resistance, and start spraying.  According to Pfaltzgraff, you can also use any oils, vinegars, and lime or lemon juice.  I found it online at several websites, ranging from $9.99-$20.  I was willing to pay $9.99 but knew I'd have to wait until our next paycheck.  

Until last night.

We went into HomeGoods in search of a glass pitcher.  Lo and behold, my eyes fell on this.


I couldn't believe it.  I wouldn't have to pay for shipping!  

Then I flipped the box over and saw the beautiful price of $7.99!

And I'm obviously not the only one excited about this...


 I've already used it twice and I love it.

And we did find a glass pitcher at HomeGoods' sister store, TJMaxx.  We paid $6.99 and have already transferred our iced coffee over to it!



No comments: