Nutella Frosting



This frosting contains 1 cup of Nutella.

Need I say more?

You should already be running to your kitchen to make this...because every sane woman has a stash of Nutella.  Right?  Well, I don't always have it...but I should.

Ingredients:
~ 1 cup confectioners' sugar
~ 1 cup Nutella
~ 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
~ 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
~ 1/4 teaspoon salt
~ 1/3 cup heavy cream

Mix confectioners' sugar, Nutella, butter, vanilla, and salt on medium speed until creamy, scraping the sides of the bowl occasionally.  Add the cream and mix until the mixture is light and smooth.

I used this frosting on top of mini yellow cupcakes (I bought Betty Crocker brand) and they were the yummiest cupcakes ever.

I know I shouldn't toot my own horn but...

TOOT TOOT BABY! 


3 comments:

Sweet Home Helena said...

I can attest to the fact that they were the best cupcakes I've ever had. They were especially good the next day for breakfast...

Kelly @ View Along the Way said...

That just CAN'T taste bad. If that's a pic of your cupcakes, I want to know your secret to icing them! They're beautiful.

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

These look yummy! I've never tried Nutella, but I'm always seeing yummy looking recipes that include! I really need to pick some up!

I'd love for you to come by and link up at my Friday Favorites party! Today is a special Holly Bloggy Christmas edition!