In case you didn't catch it, that stands for strawberry-apple-peach-zucchini juice. This is one of our favorite recipes. For those who are concerned about tasting vegetables, you can't taste the zucchini at all. This is a very light and fruity tasting juice.
This recipe made 4 cups of juice. Simply add to your juicer 1 zucchini, 2 yellow peaches (chopped up into large pieces - do not add the pit), 2 gala apples, and 10 strawberries.
This is what you're left with! Give it a good stir and chug down those nutrients!
For the majority of juicers, all of this rings true:
1. Turn your juicer on and let it run for about 10-15 seconds to let it warm up.
2. Unless your fruit has a pit, you can throw the whole fruit in - leaves, stems, skin and all. I do like to remove produce stickers though. :)
3. For citrus fruits (lemon, limes, and oranges), you might want to remove the skin. Otherwise your juice will have a relatively bitter taste.
4. Never run avocados or bananas through your juicer. If you want to add these to your juice, make your juice first and then blend in your banana or avocado.
5. When you're finished, let your juicer run for 10-15 seconds to ensure all the juice has gotten out. We've started washing our juicer right away. It's much easier to clean while the pulp is still wet.