Lemon-Rosemary Simmer


My house stinks. Well, not anymore. But it did. As if there were an old diaper hiding somewhere. Which sadly is a very likely possibility....

But this. This helped. My husband even walked in the front door and said, "That smells so stinkin' good!" and immediately realized what an oxymoron that is.

All you need is:
~ 4 cups of water
~ 2ish tablespoons of dried rosemary
~ 1 tablespoon vanilla
~ 1 lemon, sliced

Mix all of those things together and bring to a boil. Let it boil for a few minutes, reduce the heat to simmer, and let it sit. When you notice the water is a little low, just add a little bit more!

Apparently, this can simmer all day if you want. I've had mine simmering for a few hours now. Every now and then I give it a little stir when I walk by. So easy and smells so good!

No comments: