These kale chips are super yummy and much healthier than the regular potato chip alternative. And they're super easy to make. So it's a win-win-win.
~ kale (we like to use the pre-chopped kind)
~ olive oil
~ sea salt
~ garlic powder
1. Preheat your oven to 375. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper. We've really found this is key to getting them all crunchy. At least for us it is.
2. Spread the kale into an even layer over the parchment paper. It cooks down a lot so really pile it on there.
Ours went from this...
3. Drizzle olive oil on top and toss the kale around on the baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder all over. (Be careful with the garlic powder...a little goes a long way!)
5. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until crispy.
And that's it! Crunch away!